Customer Support - Customer Support Associate
Provide a high level of customer satisfaction (both internal and external customers) for all Customer Service issues including timely follow up and documentation to ensure appropriate problem/issue resolution.
Act as a liaison between the retailer and all departments within the Company to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to all customers, both internal and external
- Enter all orders accurately as required
- Issue credits/debits/return authorizations to accounts based on pre-established Company policies
- Handle calls with customers to maximize Bozzuto’s profit and customer satisfaction
- Enter documentation in customer relations database
Training hours for the first 3 weeks:
Monday - Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Job Start Date Monday, June 14, 2021
- Old Distribution Center, 275 Schoolhouse Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America