Director, Retail Technology & eCommerce
The Director of Retail Technology & eCommerce will be responsible for providing technical and management leadership in retail technology services and e-commerce operations. The person will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for long term growth and profitability in each of these areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic leadership in Retail Technology and e-commerce platform stockupexpress.com
- Drive sales growth in each area of responsibilities
- Create and implement annual sales plan and forecast.
- Lead the organization in identifying the latest technology for our retail partners
- Lead the development of new business
- Direct the efforts to identify the needs and provide retail technology support to customers.
- Manage daily schedules, problems and issues of the RTS group.
- Provide technical and managerial guidance to staff.
- Create annual budget for the department.
- Manage expectations and costs
- Develop and maintain strong product and technology knowledge.
- Establish strong project management practices.
- Recommend and execute compelling web promotions/offerings to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Architect user experience and manage workflow of all web platforms (web, email, social)
- Identify business need and develop project requirements
- Generate and implement new sales/marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
- 4 year college degree, preferably in computer technology.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in technology management.
- Proven track record in driving sales and new technology
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B eCommerce
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Expertise of emerging eCommerce tools and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Pay Type Salary
- MIT, 155 Schoolhouse Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America