Strategic Account Manager, XPOexpress
The Strategic Account Manager of XPOexpress will be responsible for providing tradeshow/event system marketing and sales direction to identify and close new customers. The primary purpose is to build and maintain relationships with customers needing XPOexpress services. The position will be required to prioritize and assume the responsibility of presenting solutions designed to support and cultivate sales leads and relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent Bozzuto’s as the XPOexpress Strategic Account Mgr., providing consultation to potential XPOexpress accounts regarding services provided by XPOexpress.
- Develop and maintain a growth in the number customers we service and types of services we provide service and types of services we provide
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of XPOexpress strategy, marketing and media
- Ensure successful implementation of XPOexpress services at all our customers’ events
- Develop a strong understanding of tradeshow technology systems through extensive client interaction, business reviews and building relationships with relevant trade organizations
- Stay up-to-date with current and future industry trends via training and seminars.
- Create and implement annual sales plan and forecast
- Maintain ongoing education in areas of sales leadership and marketing priority planning
- Ensure any problems/issues are properly communicated to the XPOexpress team and take ownership for customer satisfaction.
- Review new technologies and applications being introduced into the industry
- Work with the XPOexpress team to develop a deep understanding of the capacity and pricing of the services provided
- Attend and support local industry-wide organization functions in keeping up with industry trends
- 4 year college degree, preferably in computer technology.
- (2-5) years of outside sales experience of technology systems and solutions.
- Experience with web/social media usage and knowledge of various media campaigns promoting technology-as-a service solutions.
- Excellent skills in areas of customer analysis, written and oral communication, sales lead management, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand complex business issues and recommend solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pay Type Salary
- MIT, 155 Schoolhouse Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America