Join our professional Banquet Team serving guests at exciting events; weddings, conferences, meetings, anniversaries, special events, festivals, graduations, parties and other celebrations!
The Banquet Server is responsible for the proper service of banquet cuisine and beverages to our event guests. Have fun while serving guests and supporting your co-workers in a friendly atmosphere.
Job duties include:
- Knowledgeable of event menu items, special features, event table settings and professional service.
- Monitor event and your section to ensure guests have an exceptional experience!
- Responsible for preparing for, serving, maintaining and tidying up after banquet event.
- Responds quickly to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- TIPS/TAMS Trained preferred, but training is available.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. The employee will occasionally lift and/or more up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America