Banquet Bartender (FT)
The Banquet Bartender is responsible primarily for serving, setting-up, and clean-up of all banquet bar functions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide beverage service to guests in a professional and courteous manner consistent with established standards and levels of excellence.
- Read and understand all particulars of Function Sheets, including start time and beverage requirements.
- After function, remove inventory and all beverage equipment to proper storage.
- Retrieve and store bar glassware to proper storage.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the banquet team.
- Expediently communicate any challenges, guest complaints or requests to the Banquet Captain.
- Maintains stock and cleans all guest areas pertaining to function.
- Respond to the Banquet Captain’s instructions and directions.
- Observe all safety procedures during the execution of assigned duties.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests, co-workers and management
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready to work.
- Uniform must be neat and pressed.
- Fully knowledgeable in drink recipes.
- Knowledge of laws of liquor service.
- Keeps work station clean at all times.
- Ability to set-up Banquet Function Bar set-ups.
- Collect all necessary equipment, beverages, etc. to set up designated area.
- Polish all glassware and prepare needed bar fruit.
- Report to Banquet Captain before ending work shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- TIPS/TAMS Trained
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to maximize use of time and resources.
- Dependable and meets goals.
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America