Year Round Full Time positions are available, however we are also seeking Part Time Year Round and Seasonal Busser positions as well!
Join our professional Restaurant Team assisting guests in our restaurant outlets! Seeking bussers to assist servers in providing fast and courteous service of food and beverage to guests by clearing and setting tables and performing restaurant support tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Acknowledge and greet guests.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to servers or supervisors.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed.
- Performs some opening and closing side work as required.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America