Project Manager II
We are looking for a Project Manager II to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Lead, drive, and coordinate with functional business stakeholders and vendors to define and document project scope, requirements, timelines, and resources.
- Drive project to meet deadlines and complete project deliverables in accordance with leadership’s expectations.
- Develop & maintain detailed project plans for assigned projects.
- Work with cross functional teams to effectively allocate resources to project tasks.
- Track work assignments across teams from multiple business units, including internal and external business partners, to ensure accountability for task completion.
- Manage and schedule project calls, develop meeting agendas, meeting minutes, note action items.
- Manage issues & risks that have potential to negatively impact project deadlines.
- Manage multiple related and unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders regarding project task, issues, risks, timelines, and assignments.
- Prepare project status reports for management, client, or others.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline and three (3) years’ experiences
- If no degree, six (6) years of project management experience
- CAPM or PMP preferred but not required.
- Skilled in time management
- Skilled in managing & organizing multiple projects and priorities
- Skilled in problem solving, analytical thinking, planning, and organizing
- Skilled in MS Office Applications and Smartsheets
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Georgetown, TX, USA