Account Manager - Environmental
Our Account Managers come to EnviroServe for the daily challenge, opportunities for growth, teamwork, our focus on safety, and competitive pay, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. A culture that encourages Team Members to find a better way and enables them to “do things they never dreamed possible”. Whether that is accomplishing new goals in your existing position or working toward the next step in your career, you’ll find your path at EnviroServe.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- Performance Based Bonus
- Vehicle Allocation
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Profit sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- A company committed to safety
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
This position will hold the title of Account Manager and will be responsible for handling all customer call-ins and current customers in an assigned geographic territory. The Account Manager will also be expected to prospect and grow the customer base to meet an assigned sales budget. The individual will be responsible for beginning-to-end management of projects.
The position involves a lot of interpersonal interaction. Ability to handle and prioritize a variety of tasks is a must. Keeping track of the stages of each project, responding to customers and team members in a timely manner, and following up to make sure everything is completed properly are key attributes. A basic understanding of on-site operations is needed to ask appropriate questions for quotes, handle potential issues, and ensure projects run smoothly.
- Tracks the status and requirements of several different on-going jobs over the course of weeks or months
- Works remotely and independently to complete client requests, but understand when to communicate with supervisors. Make decisions to ensure the job is completed efficiently and safely. Calmly deal with unexpected occurrences or variances. Use creativity to solve problems and deal with challenges.
- Prepares quotes for all company services including Emergency Response, Remediation, Rail Services, Field Services, Transportation and Disposal.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of direct sales experience in the Environmental Services Industry
- Highly driven sales professional with a proven sales track record of high growth
- Excellent cold calling and prospecting skills
- Knowledge of the local sales territory preferred
- Direct experience in Emergency Response, Remediation, Field Services, and Waste Disposal required.
- Strong knowledge of RCRA/DOT
- Proficient in proposal writing & project management
- They should have a systematic thought process and be able to work through the diverse details that accompany projects in this industry
- They will need to have the ability to visualize what the customer is requesting and the potential problems that might occur onsite in order to ask the correct questions without visiting the job sites.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Salary
- Florida, USA
- Tampa, FL, USA