Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Pregis is seeking experienced Material Handlers/Forklift Operators to join our team at our new facility in Arlington, TX!
The Material Handler maintains distribution of materials between the production floor and inventory; loading and unloading; delivering production materials and supplies to production floor; staging finished product in designated inventory location; general housekeeping.
- Safely drive a forklift to stage material, load trucks, unloading trucks and transfer material within the plant and within departments as needed.
- Keeps Safety at the forefront of team’s thinking and approach to work.
- Communicates and ensures all safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Dealing with Complexity, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Forklift Operation, Inventory Control, Lifting.
- Assists to maintain a safe, well organized, FIFO (first in, first out) controlled warehouse per Pregis Best Practice.
- Maintains inventory by identifying and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling and securing product in correct location.
- Be a reliable member of the team, always identifying and professionally communicating ways to improve the work environment.
- 1+ years of sit-down forklift experience
- 1+ years of inventory control experience
- Experience with Inventory Control/Warehouse Management software (ex. SAP) is a plus!
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Función del puesto Plant Management
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Arlington, Texas, EE. UU.