Part Time Production Team Member
About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking talented individuals to join our Production Team on a Part Time basis! The production employees are responsible for safely producing flat glass products for various customers and applications. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to relate to employees at all levels. The production team member will operate all types of manufacturing equipment, feed glass into machinery and package final product for customer delivery. As unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must be sensitive to customer needs, corporate goals and company reputation. The selected candidate will interface with all manufacturing departments at our Upper Sandusky, OH location.
- Are you willing to contribute to a team effort to accomplish production goals?
- Will you conduct all affairs with integrity?
- Are you committed to working safely, promptly reporting any incidents, near misses, or unsafe conditions?
- Will you take initiative to learn new systems and processes, while drawling correlations between how equipment operates?
- Can you lift 50 – 75 # comfortably and consistently? (Reasonable accommodations will be made for any candidate or employee needed to perform job duties.)
- Are you willing to operate material handling equipment when needed, example forklift or pallet jack?
You will succeed in this position if you:
- Possess (1-3) years manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in both team and individual role.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions without consent supervision.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Previous experience in manufacturing packing, inspecting or assembly.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and reach as necessary.
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our production team members provide professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong team member relationships. This team strives to support production management while minimizing waste and downtime, improving daily processes and streamlining workflows. The production team ensures each customer order is completed in a safe and timely manner; visually inspecting and detecting product for defects. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow the Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the
world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass
products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and
Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our
mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products,
services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing
meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our
suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
As part of our total compensation philosophy, CGS offers a competitive base salary, bonuses and a wide variety of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, vision, prescription coverage, STD & optional LTD, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and future opportunities for advancement.
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación mínima $15.25
- Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351, EE. UU.