The Logistics Coordinator’s primary focus will be managing freight and logistical responsibilities and developing new and existing customers, while contributing to the growth of the CGS aftermarket. Having a strong “can-do” positive attitude will be paramount to help drive opportunities for growth and helping to drive the corporate culture and value proposition at Custom Glass Solutions. This position will be home-based; preferably near customer regions for the served markets.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and lead in the management of our freight partner relationships
- Execute the booking of LTL and truckload freight, as well as manage freight claims
- Develop a deep understanding of the logistics market and competitive landscape; serve as the internal “subject matter expert” for market, customer, and application attributes
A STRONG CANDIDATE WILL
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for revenue-generating activities.
- Desire to grow into an advanced level position with multiple market responsibilities and facilitate new business development for company growth
- Desire to expand professional skills both with technical capabilities and commercial understanding
- Comfort working effectively with cross-functional teams within the organization including Legal, Finance, Engineering, R&D and Manufacturing
- Strong financial understanding to help drive corporate profits
- Possess excellent results-oriented problem solver with strong analytical skills and business judgment
Skills/Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years’ experience in:
- consultative selling in the RV/Freight or a closely related market
- business development and account management
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Human Resources team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong customer relationships. This team determines the reputation of the company and understands the importance of ensuring each employee interaction is positive. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow Your Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can-Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria) and one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
- Excellent Compensation based on individual performance and contribution
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Medical & Rx
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave and more!
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Indicador de empleo Regular
- Se requiere desplazamiento Sí
- % de desplazamiento 20
- % de trabajo a distancia 100
- Nivel de formación requerido Escuela secundaria