PM Host Person - Salish Lodge & Spa
Stunning settings. Inspiring teams. Adventure abounds.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Greeting and seating guests
• Answering phone and voicemail
• Taking care of guests and surrounding dining areas
• Cleaning, organizing, stocking
• Any other task needed to support the operations of the restaurant
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 1-year previous experience in similar position
• Customer service experience a plus
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs. at shoulder height.
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Salish Lodge & Spa, 6501 Railroad Avenue SE, Snoqualmie, Washington, Estados Unidos de América