LifeMade - Production Operator I 3rd Shift $18
Riverside, Maryland, EE. UU. Sol. nº 263
miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2021
LifeMade - Production Operator I
Primary Purpose of Position:
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Production Operator I will be required to be multi-skilled and multi-functional in a variety of manufacturing and warehousing tasks. It will be expected that the Production Associate will be cross-trained and become competent in the tasks of Packer-CBA, Packer-Gel, and Shipping / Receiving.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and/or count products and materials.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Place products or materials into containers, using hands.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
- Transport packages to shipping dock, storage, etc.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and/or containers, using hands or hand tools
- Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern.
- Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
- Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
- Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor. To maintain good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other department employees.
- Encouraged to bring any ideas to light for possible usage in factory functions.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1+ year working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires up to 9 hours of standing/walking daily.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to bend/stoop/twist, crouch/squat, reach above and below shoulders.
- Requires repetitive use of arm, wrist, and hand.
- Must be able to work near/with machinery and hand tools.
- Moderate/heavy exposure to heat and excessive noise.
- Ability to wear required PPE including hearing protection, safety glasses and steel/composite toe shoes.
- Annual hearing tests are required.
- Some overtime and occasional weekends required
- Grupo de puestos CB-PROG
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Riverside, Maryland, EE. UU.