UN ARMED VAULT TELLER
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION: Receive, verify,
sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of Vault Teller cargo items)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the
receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags,
boxes or containers.
• Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and
date receipts and manifests.
• Load/unload wagons or flat bed carts with bags/boxes of
coin weighing an average of 50 lbs.
per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to
6 days per week.
• Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks
weighing an average of 50 lbs. per
Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days
• Sort individual cargo items by route.
• Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via
HOURLY PAY: $14.00
SHIFT ( MUST HAVE FELXABILITY TO WORK DIFFERENT SHIFTS)
START - 1PM-4PM
PERFORMANCE OF THE ABOVE FUNCTIONS REQUIRES:
• Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded
with cargo weighing up to several
• Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and
• Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an
average of 50 lbs. each from floor
level to approximately 4-foot high counter top.
• Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift
items weighing an average of 50
lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
• Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for
several minutes to perform the sorting
• Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths,
• Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to
converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Grupo de puestos Non-Exempt
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo lunes, 19 de julio de 2021
- Raleigh, Carolina del Norte, EE. UU.