Armed Driver Guard
As an Armored Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
· Drive automatic armored vehicles and other vehicles on designated routes servicing customer locations
· Service ATMs and Smart Safes
· Service customer stops, including delivering customer change orders and picking up deposits.
· Load/unload vehicle cargo including multiple bags and boxes of coins
· Count items, record, and sign for cargo items
· Other duties as assigned by management
· At least 21 years of age
· At least a 3 year driving record
· Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved medical examiners
· A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
*Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
· Full-time schedule potentially consisting of an average 40 to 50 hours/week, with minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period. Occasional weekend work
· Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in air-conditioned vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
· Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Basic Life Insurance Plan
· Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
· Dependent Care Account
· Industry leading Training and Development
- Grupo de puestos DOT
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación mínima $16.00
- Tasa de contratación máxima $18.40
- Tupelo, Misisipi, EE. UU.