Armed Driver Guard
Pay Range: $17.00 - $19.55 based on experience, qualifications, and training
As an Armed Driver Guard, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
- Drive automatic armored vehicles and other vehicles on designated routes servicing customer locations
- Service ATMs and Smart Safes
- Service customer stops, including delivering customer change orders and picking up deposits.
- Load/unload vehicle cargo including multiple bags and boxes of coins
- Count items, record, and sign for cargo items
- Other duties as assigned by management
- At least 21 years of age
- At least a 3 year driving record
- Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved medical examiners
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
** Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
- Full-time schedule potentially consisting of an average 40 to 50 hours/week, with minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period. Occasional weekend work
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in air-conditioned vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
- Grupo de puestos DOT
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación mínima $17.00
- Tasa de contratación máxima $19.55
- Baton Rouge, Luisiana, EE. UU.