The Data Lead/Architect is a senior technical leader who envisions & enables our enterprise data ecosystem,shapes our data strategy, & maximizes the value of informational resources to the business. The architect will design & implement a plan to integrate and centralize data between systems and ensure the quality and accuracy of reporting & downstream data products.
To succeed in this role you will employ knowledge of both modern & traditional data management systems & practices, and be able to translate complex business strategies into technical requirements & frameworks.
What You’ll Do
Establish & execute our data vision
- Design long term data storage & activation solutions, evaluate & determine the best frameworks, platforms & overall technical stack.
- With our Data Engineers and Analysts, execute the roadmap taking us from current state to goal state. This will include prototyping solutions, migrating from legacy systems, training business users on new reporting technologies, etc.
- Monitor status & performance of data systems and pipelines by setting & meeting SLAs & SOPs for data operations & teams.
- Implement & follow data governance & compliance best practices.
- Educate staff & peers through training and individual support.
- Direct & oversee data engineering resources.
- Interface with other senior leaders, translating between business needs & technical solutions.
- Partner with product engineers and product managers to ensure instrumentation is taken into account in any new offering.
Who We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in data management, engineering or architecture design.
- Proficiency in data modeling techniques for transactional & analytical use cases, as well as downstream operational uses such as production machine learning models & user-facing data products.
- Familiarity with AWS & Google Cloud Platforms.
- Proficiency with modern, cloud-native, scalable ETL/ELT solutions & tools, eg: Stitch/Talend, Informatica, Mulesoft/Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with modern workflow orchestration principles & platforms (DAGs, Airflow, dbt, Luigi, Dagster, Prefect, etc).
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Scala & Java.
- Experience with real-time/streaming platforms (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Spark/Storm, etc.) is a plus.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Filadelfia, Pensilvania, EE. UU.