SUMMARY: The Sales Representative must formulate positive relationships with customers, while supporting departments within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products and services.
- Understand and transmit financial and technical information to internal and external customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions; record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well actions taken.
- Formulate and enter accurate and precise work orders.
- Establish and maintain a trusting, positive and profitable relationship between the customer(s) and the Company.
- Provide support for other departments with accurate and timely information to ensure customer expectations are met in an effective and professional manner.
- Prepare, review and present estimates, including different pricing options, detailed letters, and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 3+ years of experience in the customer service field
- Expert level communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient using various software, applications, and programs, including Microsoft Office program (Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to function in a diverse, fast paced service environment, while maintaining a positive and proactive approach to a multitude of issues and challenges.
- Reputable communicator through writing and oral actions with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to work independently or with others and execute desired jobs and tasks.
- Proficiency using various software, mainly Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to read and write at a proficient level.
- Associates degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in the Aviation industry.
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and a pre-employment drug screening.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Grupo de puestos Sales
- Función del puesto Sales and Related Worker
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Miami, Florida, EE. UU.