Senior Finance Director, Aquent Studios
Virtuel Numéro de demande 252
20 juillet 2021
- Develop annual operating budgets and maintain accurate monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Lead end-to-end P&L management, including month end closing and variance analysis, and monthly alignment of costs and revenue recognition based on active projects.
- Work with HQ Finance for the monthly accounting process for monthly financial reporting.
- Provide Senior Management with a monthly financial package describing results to date, forward projections compared to budget and trend analysis.
- Identify and communicate areas of concern and suggested improvements across a range of priorities, including client profitability, utilization, revenue risk, staffing plans, etc.
- Provide analysis and counsel on client engagements and contracts, including pricing strategy and negotiations.
- Analyze capacity and team structure to ensure profitability and ensure margin targets are aligned with projected spend.
- Develop analysis/tools to track business growth for the agency to better understand key profitability drivers.
- Drive innovative solutions for internal controls, financial reporting processes, and scaling business operations.
- Collaborate with internal staff and external support to quality control finance/operations processes, including employee expenses, policy development, client invoicing and reconciliation, etc.
- Provide insights and analysis for employee bonuses and comp structures.
- 8-12+ experience in an operational finance environment
- Prior experience with a creative or media agency is required
- Thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience with financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills to create and innovate analysis model and forecasting model
- Highly proficient in Excel, Tableau and proprietary tools
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization and clients
- Experience supporting and participating in the sales process
- Discretion, confidentiality, versatility, and reliability are critical
- Type de paie Salaire