Coin Processors work as a team member of the cash handling department.
• You will be responsible for the proper counting, sorting and handling of coin bags weighing 50 pounds and the proper storage of pallets of boxed coin. If you enjoy warehousing and have the ability to multi-task, doing detailed work, and do not want to be tied to a desk, this may be the opportunity for you.
• Repetitiously lift, without assistance, at least 50 pounds from floor level to 3-4 foot level.
• Ability to move bulk coin with hand carts or manual pallet jacks.
• Work in a room within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light requirements
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Famille d’emplois Hourly
- Type de paie À heure
- Jacksonville, Floride, États-Unis