CDL Class A/B Driver - Los Angeles/Montebello CA (1210)
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - NO PERMITS REQUIRED UPON HIRE
Loomis will cover cost of CA Guard Card & Exposed Firearm License
We offer Sign-on Bonuses and Several Opportunities for Overtime:
- $2500 with valid Exposed Firearm Permit and Guard Card
- $5000 with valid Exposed Firearm Permit, Guard Card, and Armored Industry Experience (1 year+)
Starting Rate: $18.75
Rate subject to increase with Industry Experience
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Drivers work as a team on a designated route.
• Responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart.
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of cash/coin.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Verbally communicate with customers.
• Record information on forms and reports.
• Ability to read and understand route schedules.
• Be able to pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification.
• Availability Monday thru Saturday (have an open schedule to work 4 to 5 days of the week).
• Starting time may vary between 5:30AM to 7:30AM.
• Average hours per day may vary between 8 hours to 12 hours.
• CDL, Class A or Class B license is required to be considered.
- Famille d’emplois DOT
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux à l’embauche 19,00 $
- Los Angeles, Californie, États-Unis
- Montebello, Californie, États-Unis