Under the supervision of the Director of Staffing and Fulfillment the Talent Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the Talent Team and overseeing operational processes, tasks and initiatives that will ensure the successful management of the talent pool as well as the ongoing expansion of our talent pool.
· Build and manage relationships with internal business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and priorities
· Successfully manage the Talent Team and the hiring process, sourcing process and the ATS system
· Train new Talent Team employees on processes and procedures
· Implement, ensure adherence, and suggest edits to daily tasks and manuals for team
· Monitor quality control of the Talent Team to ensure processes are being successfully implemented
· Design and/or consistently implement best customer services practices
· Propose successful talent acquisition initiatives, metrics, and procedures to improve ongoing, year-long results
· Contribute to achieving all the Talent Team’s goals and metrics
· Manage online advertising programs to ensure the highest ROI
· Maintain department metrics, KPIs and source of hire analysis.
· Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
· Meet with direct reports on an ongoing basis to review goals, productivity, and work quality
· Develop strong working relationships within the organization
· Collaborate with aligning teams to develop and implement initiatives that contribute to meeting the organization’s hiring goals
· Complete evaluations and mentoring plans for Talent Team
· Assist in maintaining employee motivation and workplace satisfaction
· Act as the backup for employees when necessary
· Other relevant duties as assigned
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position has 4+ direct reports.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS office products, Excel, Google documents and Mac
· 2+ years of experience in hiring or recruitment
Preferred Knowledge and abilities:
· Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Skilled with computers, presentation software, and Microsoft Office Suite
· Must display patience, good teaching skills, and active listening skills
· Organized, detailed oriented, excellent follow-through
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
Business Acumen: In-depth knowledge of the business, industry, external marketplace, and the ability to conceptually pull together patterns or connections that are not clearly related; ability to apply insight across a wide range of tactical to strategic issues in order to consistently identify and select the best course of action.
· Fast paced working environment; must be able to manage competing demands and change priorities with a positive attitude.
· Must be able to work effectively independently and as a team.
· Travel up to 10% of the time.
· Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
· If working remotely, must meet all standards and requirements of the Company’s Telecommuting Policy.
- Job Family Manager
- Job Function MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Florida, USA
- Georgia, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Virginia, USA